PTC Author Program
Through its partnerships and philanthropic efforts, PTC generously supports science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education programs world-wide. As an innovative leader in Product Development, PTC is genuinely interested in supporting high quality programs and innovative projects that promote design, technology, and engineering education.
PTC’s Author Program Partners are a select group of educators and professionals committed to shaping the future of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education. Author Program Partners share PTC’s vision for improving STEM Education by leveraging state of the art modeling, simulation, analysis, and collaboration tools. PTC is particularly interested in projects where our Creo, Mathcad, and Windchill products play a catalyst role in the enrichment of teaching, learning, and professional education.
The central theme of PTC's Author Program is Product Development Education. PTC welcomes partnerships that pursue this theme through academic research, curriculum development, textbook authoring, Web 2.0, and other modern media.
The PTC Author Program is led by the PTC Academic Program. Partners in the Author Program receive benefits such as:
- Current PTC software licenses and enhanced technical support
- Product education on new features and future directions
- Consultation with PTC Academic Program STEM education experts
- Marketing, sales, branding and communications support for commercial products such as textbooks or videogames
- Endorsement of research grants or book proposals
- A product endorsement from PTC for books, websites or instructional materials developed through the program (subject to peer review and/or field testing as appropriate)
- Invitation to PTC sponsored Events and Conferences