If for some reason the SAM window pops open for your login, but you do not need it, you can manually disable it from starting, by following the instructions below.
- You should be at a page that looks like figure 1.
- Click the Sun icon to bring up the secure portal admin page (shown in figure 1).
- In the left column is a link titled 'Preferences'. Click this link (shown in figure 2).
- Un-check the box under 'Autostart Client Applications Session' (shown in figure 2).
- Click the 'Save Changes' button.
- you can now click the 'Bookmarks' link and proceed with the portal as you normally would.
Figure 1 - Portal Start Page with Sun Icon
Figure 2 - Portal Start Page with Click Here Message