Pro/DESKTOP Hardware RequirementsRequirements
- Intel x86 or equivalent CPU (Pentium® 166MHz or comparable) with 64Mb RAM.
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, or Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 3 or 4) Operating System.
- Graphics must be set for 16 bits of colour (65536 colours, also called "high color"), or more. The display resolution should be at least 1024x768 pixels at a 70Hz non-interlaced refresh rate for serious use, but Pro/DESKTOP does not require this to run.
- Although Pro/DESKTOP will run perfectly well on a small monitor, a 17 inch monitor is a sensible choice for any kind of CAD work. Larger monitors are better still.
- Hardware support for OpenGL is not required to run Pro/DESKTOP.
- Pro/DESKTOP software requires about 40Mb of disk space.
Pro/DESKTOP enables users to take advantage of hardware implementations of OpenGL. If your machine has a graphics card which supports OpenGL hardware acceleration, you will want to leverage this with Pro/DESKTOP.