Manikin Manipulation - 1D Along Segment Axis
You can manipulate a Manikin segment in 1D along the selected segment axis, maintaining segment orientation.
PTC Creo Parametric
|Product / Module||
PTC Creo Manikin Extension
|Product Functional Area||
Digital Human Modeling
|User Interface Location||Click Manikin > Manipulate > 1D Along segment's axis.|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices|
Benefits and Description
1D Along Segment Axis is a manikin-specific manipulation you can use to:
- Rapidly select a specific axis and drag the associated manikin segment along the selected axis.
- Maintain the segment orientation.
- Switch from one segment axis to another without reselecting the segment.
- Move a segment in any direction, as defined by its own axes.
- See the selected axis in the Graphics window.
Use the 1D Along Segment Axis functionality to further fine-tune the manikin for accurate posturing and motion.