Significant usability improvements are added to many of the Windchill 9.1 tables. These improvements are intended to provide desktop- and excel-like capabilities in tables including column resize and column freeze.
PDM & Process Solutions
|Product / Module||
PTC Arbortext Content Manager
PTC Windchill PDMLink
PTC Windchill ProjectLink
|Product Functional Area||
|User Interface Location|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices|
Benefits and Description
The following improvements, among others, make working with Windchill 9.1 tables much more efficient and fun:
- Multi-page row selections (e.g. preservation row selections as you change table pages)
- A table view that allows you to see only those rows that are selected across all pages.
- Column Resize by clicking and dragging the edge of a column
- Column Freeze allows you to freeze the first set of columns while allowing you to scroll the rest of the table columns
- Enhanced tables Views allowing you to set the column to freeze in the View definition
- Vertical scrolling tables minimizing the need for paged tables
- Multi-level sort with shift key + mouse click
- Find in table
- Faster rendering time.