Windchill MPMLink Productivity Improvements
Windchill MPMLink 9.1 includes many new usability features that improve overall user experience, efficiency, and productivity.
PDM & Process Solutions
|Product / Module||
PTC Windchill MPMLink
|Product Functional Area||
Manufacturing Parts and BOMs
Manufacturing Process Plans
Manufacturing Resource Management
|User Interface Location|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices||
Manufacturing Process Management
Benefits and Description
Many usability enhancements have been incorporated into Windchill MPMLink 9.1. These enhancements improve the end user experience, streamline tasks, and result in greater user productivity.
These improvements include:
Automatic propagation of attributes and associations during the BOM transformation process.
- Automatic propagation of attributes and associations during the BOM transformation process.
- Simplified check-in and check-out behavior for process plans and structures.
- The ability to easily navigate Windchill MPMLink relations using the new “Related Manufacturing Item” action.
- The ability to collect Windchill MPMLink objects, which can help streamline business processes such as change management.
- A richer framework for time and cost profiles and formulas.
- The ability to use images as illustrations within a Work Instruction.