G-POST Version 6.1
G-POST version 6.1 has been integrated into Pro/ENGINEER.
PTC Creo Parametric
|Product / Module||
PTC Creo Prismatic and Multi-surface Milling Extension
|Product Functional Area||
Manufacturing (GPOST, Vericut)
|User Interface Location||Applications > NC Post-processor|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices|
Benefits and Description
Some key enhancements to G-POST that are directly related to Pro/ENGINEER:
- Support for 4-axis wire EDM CL files defined using two contours method.
- Support for the MOVNRB CL command for NURBS interpolation for 3- and 5-axis milling.
- Support for head attachment defined by SET/HOLDER command
- Support for Mill/Turn post-processor using a single post file.
- Support for DMIS syntaxes in the CL file.
Please check complete release notes for G-POST Version 6.1 in the gpost directory under the Pro/ENGINEER load point.