Third-Party Platform Support Updates
Windchill 10.1 M040 support has been updated with additional third-party products and releases.
PDM & Process Solutions
|Product / Module||
PTC Windchill PDMLink
PTC Windchill ProjectLink
|Product Functional Area||
|User Interface Location|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices|
Benefits and Description
With Windchill 10.1 M040, the following third party platforms and products are now supported, with exceptions listed below:
- Mozilla Firefox 17.0.x ESR Browser
- All identified Windchill clients are supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8 (update)
- Integrating Windchill with Arbortext 6.0 M080 is now supported on this platform. Windchill clients are now supported with Internet Explorer 10 in desktop mode, beginning with Windchill 10.1 M030.
- Note that the following components or areas are not supported:
- MCAD and ECAD Workgroup Managers
- Windchill PLM Connector
- Windchill CounterPart
- Using Windows 8 as a Windchill development or test system
- Oracle Patch Set Update for January 2013
- Available in the Pro/INTRALINK 10.1 Oracle Software Assistant