Integrations for Embedded Software and Between Integrity and Windchill
Windchill 10.1 M020 includes improvements to integration for Embedded Software, along with integration between Integrity and Windchill (including Requirements).
PDM & Process Solutions
PTC Windchill Integrations
|Product / Module||
PTC Windchill Enterprise Systems Integration
PTC Windchill PDMLink
|Product Functional Area||
|User Interface Location|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices||
Change & Configuration Management
Requirements Definition & Management
Benefits and Description
Windchill 10.1 M020 includes the following integration improvements:
- Integration for Embedded Software and between Integrity and Windchill includes the following:
- Support has been added for Subversion remote adapters.
- Customers are allowed to use Subversion 1.6 installed on AIX OS.
- Default values have been set for Integrity-originated software defects which are missing priority values.
- Integration between Integrity and Windchill for Requirements includes the following:
- An upgrade plan allows 9.x/10.0 Windchill RequirementsLink objects to be migrated to the new Windchill 10.1 M020 integration solution.
- The current integration is enhanced to provide visibility on the Validate trace link created between Requirements and Test objects.