Windchill Workgroup Manager for BluePrint-PCB
The Windchill 10.1 Workgroup Manager now supports BluePrint-PCB.
PDM & Process Solutions
PTC Windchill Integrations
|Product / Module||
PTC Windchill PDMLink
PTC Windchill ProjectLink
PTC Windchill Workgroup Manager for ECAD
|Product Functional Area||
ECAD Data Management
|User Interface Location|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices|
Benefits and Description
As part of the PCB Design process, detailed documentation must be created.
Windchill 10.1 adds support for BluePrint-PCB from Downstream Technologies. BluePrint-PCB allows PCB Design teams to:
- Automatically create PCB views, details, and tables from PCB CAD data
- Remove constraints of PCB CAD but retain design intelligence
- Use PCB intelligence to create common drawing elements
- Create live and interactive documentation with hyperlinks and multi-media
- Store all information associated with the PCB assembly in one electronic "release package"
- Support instantaneous engineering changes (ECOs)
- Allow viewing of documents without the application - web, PDF, or viewer
Windchill customers are now able to manage PCB documentation data easily in Windchill, and identify and correlate the content originating PCB and schematic design data in Windchill. This enables a complete PCB Design Data Management solution supporting common PCB design release and manufacturing processes.
For more information, refer to the help center installed with the Windchill Workgroup Manager client:
Windchill Workgroup Manger for ECAD > BluePrint-PCB Specific Actions