Windchill Workgroup Managers for Altium, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Zuken
The Windchill 10.1 Workgroup Managers for ECAD have significantly been improved in the areas of usability and functionality.
PDM & Process Solutions
PTC Windchill Integrations
|Product / Module||
PTC Windchill PDMLink
PTC Windchill ProjectLink
PTC Windchill Workgroup Manager for ECAD
|Product Functional Area||
ECAD Data Management
|User Interface Location|
|Processes, Initiatives, and Best Practices|
Benefits and Description
The following enhancements have been made providing a more streamlined user experience:
- ECAD users are now able to create all ECAD CAD Document types from the Workspace listing view.
- All ECAD CAD Documents can be created ad-hoc and on-demand.
- Support for ECAD CAD Document templates has been added.
- A new Edit Relationship feature has been added to allow the association (or disassociation) of ECAD Documents.
- BOM creation has been simplified.
- All ECAD PDM actions are now available via RMB menu from the workspace listing page.
- Support for Mentor Graphics EE7.9.2 with iCDB has been added.
- Support for Downstream Technologies BluePrint-PCB and CAM350 has been added in support of data management tasks post-PCB design.
For more information, refer to the following documentation:
Installation and Upgrade > Changes for This Release > Windchill Workgroup Manager for ECAD Installation