Productivity Gains with PTC Creo Parametric:
3D Annotation Capabilities in PTC Creo Parametric
Do you know about the latest 3D Annotation features that PTC has to offer? 3D annotations, dimensions, and notes are now quick and easy with PTC Creo Parametric.
This live demonstration will highlight:
- How to easily create or move 3D annotations onto planes for easier viewing
- Access and management through drawing tree
- Benefits from streamlined workflows between 3D and 2D annotation areas
Don’t miss your chance to attend!
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM America/New_York (-0400 UTC)
Pro/ENGINEER users – Take 20 minutes in a live webinar and see the PTC Creo 2.0 productivity gains over Pro/ENGINEER
Save up to 50% in your time in key design areas. See why the time is right to make the move.
Reserve your space now for our Live Webinar Series
If you're an existing Pro/ENGINEER or CAD user, see for yourself how PTC Creo Parametric can make your life easier. Join us for a series of live demonstrations covering these key areas:
- The new modern user experience
- Streamlined workflows
- New surfacing capabilities with Freestyle
- Enhanced large assembly performance
- Improved sketching
- Enhanced sheet metal design capabilities
- And much more available in PTC Creo Parametric!
This eight part webcast series will focus on the productivity improvements in PTC Creo 2.0. and we'll show you how you can save up to 50% in your time in key design areas.
Check out the schedule below and choose the topics that interest you most: