Creo Elements/Pro Schools Edition
PTC's Schools Program is developed specifically for secondary education to introduce students to design technology - thus helping them to become better problem solvers, critical thinkers and collaborators. With our investment of software and training, PTC is able to provide a fully sponsored program for teachers to bring 3D design into the classroom.
After teachers complete a training workshop*, we donate 300 seats of Creo Elements/Pro Schools Edition (formerly Pro/ENGINEER) 3D design software that students can use in the classroom and at home. We also provide additional teacher training opportunities, classroom materials, discussion groups, and web-based resources for design collaboration between schools.
- Donated Creo Elements/Pro Schools Edition software - requires teacher training workshop*
- For classroom and home use (up to 300 seats per school)
- Multimedia tutorials, learning aids, project-based activities and classroom resource materials
- Fully associative capabilities spanning modeling, assemblies, drawings, animations, kinematic analysis and design optimization, renderings and more
* Please visit the How to Get Involved section to learn more.